Hello Rangers! Here is the link to this year’s guide:
Quick Reminder, all Rangers, new and returning, are expected to attend training at 5 PM on Friday at the Nest.
Thank you for being so awesome!
The Code of Conduct Committee has two important links that we wanted to share with you.
The first is the updated version of the POrtalBurn Code of Conduct and Conduct Committee Guidelines. These guidelines are meant to outline, in as transparent a way as possible, the off-site role that the volunteer members of the newly formed Code of Conduct will play in helping to mediate conflicts between members of our community that participants were not able to resolve themselves during the event.
The second is the POrtalBurn Incident Report Form. This is the form that participants should use to submit a Conduct Complaint directly to the Code of Conduct Committee.
If anyone has any questions, you can email POrtalBurnConduct@gmail.com.
Go HERE for the updated Guidelines and Incident Report Form.
Here it is! Everything you need to know about all the Happenings, Events, Logistics and Principles for POrtalBurn 2018. Please download the file to view or print your own. A limited supply will be available on site during the event.
Black&White: POrtalBurn HELP Guide 2018 – black and white-min
We are thrilled to share the POrtalBurn 2018 Placement Map! Enjoy!
POrtalBurn 2018 Map (pdf version)
Hummingbird Hill needs some bridge repair and POrtalBurners are here to help! Come on out on July 14th to move gravel and small stones. If you’d like you can camp out the night of the 14th after the day’s work. And of course, take a dip in the pond! Some work may need to be done on the 15th as well.
Please contact email@example.com with your interest and for more details.
We award 18 $25 grants on a first-come, first-served basis for the purpose of decorating our POrtalPotties. Decorations should not interfere with the necessary cleaning and maintenance of the potty.
Deadline for Event submissions is July 1 at 11:59pm
Submit Events to appear in the HELP Guide
Reserve The Nest for your POrtalBurn 2018 event HERE
- Please be sure to use the same event title when reserving the Nest as you do when submitting your Event listing to the HELP guide.
The Nest Rules
- open from 10:00am to 8:00pm
- each time block is 1 hour or 45 minutes (the extra 15 minutes is setup/cleanup time)
- please do not sign up for more than 2 time blocks (1 hour 45 minutes total) in a row
- carry-in/carry-out (no storing anything during other people’s time blocks)
- no smoking allowed in the Nest
Apply for placement to…
- have your Theme Camp listed in the HELP Guide
- request placement for Theme Camps
- request placement for On-site Parking for vehicles 20 feet or less in length
- request placement for Amplified Sound
- request placement for Burning Art and Flame Effects
The deadline for submissions is July 1st at 11:59pm